Want to learn a new skill and help spread laughter in the community?
There is a laughter yoga leader training session happening in Christchurch on the weekend of 29th-30th October, and we at Dunedin Laughter Yoga are able to subsidise the cost significantly for one or two people willing to join our team of laughter leaders. The training is really fun, held by Hannah Airey of Lotus Community Wellbeing Trust. These trainings don't happen often, so if you're interested please message us back to let us know you'd like to know more details! Hours done on the training can be registered on the TimeBank.
With the significant drop in Covid-19 cases, better treatment options available and the recent lifting of most government restrictions, laughter yoga as we used to know pre-pandemic is back, no masks required! We'd love to see you there, so please come along and bring friends and whānau! We only ask that you avoid attending if you are sick and continue following good hygiene practices.
Dunedin Laughter Yoga sessions
- Each Wednesday, 5.15pm - 6pm (building door locks at 5.30pm!)
Otago Polytechnic 'D' Block
60 Harbour Terrace
- COVID-19 health & safety rules:
- Do not attend if you are sick or suspect you are sick
- Keep up good hygiene practices like sneezing into your elbow
- Makes you feel great!
- Strengthens your immune system
- Reduces stress
- Releases emotional tension
- Promotes a sense of wellbeing
- Increases self-confidence
- Is a lot of fun
- A small koha (e.g. gold coin) to contribute to costs of running this free service is appreciated, though not required.